5 Ultimate Facebook Followers Every Brand Needs! [Infographic]
Every business nowadays need a social presence. Social media presence makes a brand popular, give them updates about your new products and also it helps to build brand loyalty. Its noted that a good social media engagement can also increase the spending up to 40%. Definitely, business brands have to choose a proper platform for marketing as every platform wont suit all brands and vice verse.
Here is an Infographic which highlights on the Facebook followers you need for your brand, to get benefited. The Infographic points out different categories of followers one need to know, the list includes early adopters to basement-dwelling haters. Its also seen that social commerce market will escalate to $30 billion by 2015.
40 % of Twitter users search for brands and 60% of Facebook users share information of a particular product.
According to the Infographic there are mainly five types of social followers. Identifying these followers are quite essential. They can be identified by their social behavior which includes, sharing the updates from a brand, commenting on updates and posting frequently about the social network development happening around.
Few interesting insights from the graph:
The types of social followers are – Early adopters, Social sharer, Born followers, Popular powerhouse and Basement dwelling-hater.
- Early adopters: These are known to be experts in all cool things and they have a huge social followers with engaging customers. So what they post about your brand really matters, so brands may gain benefits from them.
- Social sharers: The one who can spread the brand updates across several social networking channels.
- Born followers: Are those kind of followers who are much persuaded to try a brand/product based on number of fans for that particular brand.
- Popular powerhouses: There are followers who can change skeptics into customers.
- Basement dwelling-haters: The followers who wait for a reply for their query and based on the way brands handle them, they decide to continue or drop.