5 Ultimate Facebook Followers Every Brand Needs! [Infographic]By Shilpa Shree on January 16, 2013
Every business nowadays need a social presence. Social media presence makes a brand popular, give them updates about your new products and also it helps to build brand loyalty. Its noted that a good social media engagement can also increase the spending up to 40%. Definitely, business brands have to choose a proper platform for marketing as every platform wont suit all brands and vice verse.
Here is an Infographic which highlights on the Facebook followers you need for your brand, to get benefited. The Infographic points out different categories of followers one need to know, the list includes early adopters to basement-dwelling haters. Its also seen that social commerce market will escalate to $30 billion by 2015.
40 % of Twitter users search for brands and 60% of Facebook users share information of a particular product.
According to the Infographic there are mainly five types of social followers. Identifying these followers are quite essential. They can be identified by their social behavior which includes, sharing the updates from a brand, commenting on updates and posting frequently about the social network development happening around.
Few interesting insights from the graph:
The types of social followers are – Early adopters, Social sharer, Born followers, Popular powerhouse and Basement dwelling-hater.
- Early adopters: These are known to be experts in all cool things and they have a huge social followers with engaging customers. So what they post about your brand really matters, so brands may gain benefits from them.
- Social sharers: The one who can spread the brand updates across several social networking channels.
- Born followers: Are those kind of followers who are much persuaded to try a brand/product based on number of fans for that particular brand.
- Popular powerhouses: There are followers who can change skeptics into customers.
- Basement dwelling-haters: The followers who wait for a reply for their query and based on the way brands handle them, they decide to continue or drop.
You may also like...
Latest ArticlesBy Asif Iqbal Shaik
Google Inc. (GOOGL) Is Confident That People Would Buy Higher Priced Nexus 6 and Nexus 9
Against their trend, Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) showcased Android 5.0 Lollipop as Android L, during Google I/O 2014, before it was even completely developed. We have extensively explained about the...
About DazeinfoDazeinfo is a leading technology, media and marketing Internet property which is focused on market intelligence, advisory services, strategic consulting and communication design for information technology. We specialize in Smartphone, Social Media, Internet and the Gaming Industry.Dazeinfo helps IT professionals, business executives and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on innovative yet effective technology adoptions and business strategies. For more than 2 years, Dazeinfo has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- facebook android report Google+ samsung social media india Apple apple. twitter Microsoft infographic study iOS IPhone IPad Nokia Smartphone linkedin mobile Blackberry Tablet Video RIM Finance US Internet marketing Amazon revenue windows phone Windows 8 iPhone 5 Kindle fire htc Google china youtube social news iPad Mini