Facebook Active Users Engagement: Cheat Sheet For Brands To Leverage Upon 1 Billion Users [Infographic]By Shilpa Shree on January 23, 2013
Well, if you are frustrated not generating enough Facebook active users engagement on your brand pages and if you are looking out to unveil some codes of Facebook active users engagement strategies, you have landed on a right page. This Facebook cheat sheet infographic might help you on the things you need to keep in mind in order to get some maximum interactions from your consumers.
This infographic is the representation of compiled statistics on types of posts that gather the most engagements such as – like, share, comment etc, for more than 1,500 brands on Facebook.
Drive More Facebook Engagement:
- Updates with emoticons saw higher interaction rates than those with pictures. But not all emoticon get the same engagement rate.
- Keep your posts preview/excerpt smaller than tweets (140 characters) as these have 28% higher interactions than the longer one. Also, Position the question at the end of the post to get more interactions.
- There is nothing wrong to ask for user’s reactions. The study over Facebook active users engagement proves that, when a brand specifically tells users to like, share and comment – the interactions were noticed higher than the updates which do not specify them in their posts.
- Keep precise URL’s – it helps consumers to notify their final destination where the page lands up. Long URL’s draw more interactions than the shorter one.
- Be creative to utilize user’s interactions in the post. Like “fill in the blank” is a great way to start the dialogue, this keeps user intact to read the post completely.
The must avoids:
- Avoid long posts as it lacks interactions. In case if its inevitable, split the long posts in two.
- Meanwhile, posts that contain the words “take,” “click,” “submit,” “check,” and “shop” experience significantly lower rates of interaction.
- Avoid tagging your friends with business related photos, documents, promotion material. This could lead your friends avoiding your personal stuffs too.
About DazeinfoDazeinfo is a leading technology, media and marketing Internet property which is focused on market intelligence, advisory services, strategic consulting and communication design for information technology. We specialize in Smartphone, Social Media, Internet and the Gaming Industry.Dazeinfo helps IT professionals, business executives and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on innovative yet effective technology adoptions and business strategies. For more than 2 years, Dazeinfo has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- facebook android report Google+ samsung india social media Apple apple. twitter Microsoft study infographic iOS IPhone IPad Nokia Smartphone linkedin mobile Blackberry Tablet Video US Finance RIM Internet marketing Amazon revenue windows phone Windows 8 iPhone 5 Kindle fire htc china Google youtube social news iPad Mini