List Of Top Ten Failed Social Media Sites: Includes Google+, Myspace and Digg !!By Shilpa Shree on January 29, 2013
This infographic speaks about the elapsed, disappearing or fading social media sites which once showed off its best and now considered as out-dated and few which died after couple of days after birth and few lacked immunity to rivals.
Orkut the social media site which once bloomed is considered as out-dated now, along with some sites like MySpace, Friendster, and Digg which were once all ready to fight in this social war are now dead and resting in peace.
Why Users Failed These Social Sites:
Though, there would be many who may not stand by the below list but there are enough reasons and justifications that tagged below networks a failed initiatives:
- Poor environment led to poor user experience.
- It showed preview of songs for only 30 seconds and tedious steps to “share” music killed user experience.
- Poor online social experience and the online search queries over time decreased dramatically since Jan 2011.
- It entirely leveraged on the users of Google mail and did not make enough effort to draw attention of other internet users.
- It was too slow to use, said Americans.
- It failed to show up user’s profiles on Google search.
- It could not sustain in the war of competition was its major cause to fail.
- It was known to be the fastest news aggregator at time but later rivals like Facebook and Twitter ended up showing faster and quality info to users.
- Even this poor thing did not have enough dosage of antibiotics to fight its rivals (Facebook and Twitter).
- Users could not invite friends using email id’s.
Google+ secured the second best position with 25% market share against Facebook impressed 51% of global internet users on monthly basis. Will this change the fate of Google+?
Take a sneak peak at the infographic for more idea on this,
About DazeinfoDazeinfo is a leading technology, media and marketing Internet property which is focused on market intelligence, advisory services, strategic consulting and communication design for information technology. We specialize in Smartphone, Social Media, Internet and the Gaming Industry.Dazeinfo helps IT professionals, business executives and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on innovative yet effective technology adoptions and business strategies. For more than 2 years, Dazeinfo has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- facebook android report Google+ samsung india social media Apple apple. twitter Microsoft study infographic iOS IPhone IPad Nokia Smartphone linkedin mobile Blackberry Tablet Video US Finance RIM Internet marketing Amazon revenue windows phone Windows 8 iPhone 5 Kindle fire htc china Google youtube social news iPad Mini