Facebook ‘Graph Search’ As A Social Recruiter: Facebook Hammers LinkedIn In Hiring !! [Infographic]By Shilpa Shree on March 5, 2013
Graph search is a new feature embedded in the Facebook which has completed nearly 3 months now. Facebook graph Search is a privacy conscious search engine which allows Facebook users to search through only the contents which have been shared with them like people, photos, places and members’.
When analyzing about its usage, job recruiting may probably not have been top of mind, but Zao the social employee referral-management platform has reported about its usage in social recruiting process.
The firm reported that the targeted searches enabled by graph search are the perfect element for recruiters searching for talented potential filled candidates based on their interests or experiences.
Key findings from the infographic:
- Despite of LinkedIn being a professional networking site Facebook dominates it in terms of recruitment. 47% of new hires are generated from Facebook followed by LinkedIn (41%) and Twitter (16%).
- 42% of users “unlike” a company page due to frequency of their posts.
- One out of five Facebook users had contacts share jobs on the social network.
- 14% search specifically for jobs on Facebook and it is estimated that this percentage may rise in coming days as job seekers can more easily found with the help of graph search.
- 52% of job seekers incorporate the social network into their job searches.
You may also like...
Latest ArticlesBy Ambika Choudhary Mahajan
66% Of The Emails Are Now Opened On Mobile Devices But Desktops Get the Maximum Engagement [STUDY]
The phenomenal growth of smartphone industry across the globe has helped many other connected industries to gain momentum, and this is clearly visible when it comes to the oldest,...
About DazeinfoDazeinfo is a leading technology, media and marketing Internet property which is focused on market intelligence, advisory services, strategic consulting and communication design for information technology. We specialize in Smartphone, Social Media, Internet and the Gaming Industry.Dazeinfo helps IT professionals, business executives and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on innovative yet effective technology adoptions and business strategies. For more than 2 years, Dazeinfo has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- facebook android report Google+ samsung india social media Apple apple. twitter Microsoft study infographic iOS IPhone IPad Nokia Smartphone linkedin mobile Blackberry Tablet Video US Finance RIM Internet marketing Amazon revenue windows phone Windows 8 iPhone 5 Kindle fire htc china Google youtube social news iPad Mini