The Best Tips Ever On How Brands Should Tweet !! [Infographic]By Shilpa Shree on March 26, 2013
If you are a fresher to social networking and ambitious to master the tweeting skills. This is the best infographic for you. This is an infographic from Cheryl Lawson, which provides a convenient, one-stop list of Twitter tips, guidelines and pointers for people starting out on the network.
If you’ve just signed up for Twitter, and you’re looking to use the platform to promote your brand, this can prove to be a good introduction/start and a worthy bookmarks.
Few insights from the infographic:
- If you’re a fledging brand and you are on Twitter for the purpose of getting recognition its must to upload a photo of yours first. As people wants to connect with people, just don’t forget to add your name, says the insight.
- Also, use Twitter as a listening tool to find interesting conversations to join. Join Twitter chats using @Tweetchat and @Twubs.
- If you are confused what to tweet, definitely, you must go with photos, valuable information and videos which are relevant to your brand.
- Do not forget to add link of your website/blogs when you tweet to create a specific landing page.
- Stop using automated direct messages, as it may irritate your consumers.
You may also like...
About DazeinfoDazeinfo is a leading technology, media and marketing Internet property which is focused on market intelligence, advisory services, strategic consulting and communication design for information technology. We specialize in Smartphone, Social Media, Internet and the Gaming Industry.Dazeinfo helps IT professionals, business executives and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on innovative yet effective technology adoptions and business strategies. For more than 2 years, Dazeinfo has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- facebook android report Google+ samsung social media india Apple apple. twitter Microsoft infographic study iOS IPhone IPad Nokia Smartphone linkedin mobile Blackberry Tablet Video RIM Finance US Internet marketing Amazon revenue windows phone Windows 8 iPhone 5 Kindle fire htc Google china youtube social news iPad Mini