An Exploding 1357% Increase In Demand for Social Media Jobs Since 2010 [INFOGRAPHIC]By Varun Nayak on October 5, 2013
Long gone are the days when an individual from a firm would manage his spare time in Social Media for online publicity and marketing of online brands. It’s growing like wild fire when it comes to online branding and marketing for both small and big firms. Every organization need Social media managers, marketers, consultants and other specialists to make sure the company is active enough on daily basis for posting updates/answer queries of its followers. It has become inevitable to have online presence in various Social media platforms, as it is the main centre for publicity and branding.
According to latest infographic titled “Rise of The Social Professionals” from Offerpop, many firms are hiring more number of social media professionals with each passing year. The key highlights of the infographic are mentioned below:
- According to below Infographic, from Offerpop, we can observe an exploding increase by 1357% in job postings for Social media experts on LinkedIn from various small and big firms in Q2 of 2013.
- Top 5 Social media roles, based on number of members using the title on LinkedIn were Social media manager(21,106), Social media marketing(11,862), Social media coordinator (6,825), Social media specialist(6,709), Social media consultant(6,051).
- Online brands of developed countries are well acquainted about importance of Social media marketing. Online brands of New York, San Francisco and London are among the ones offering Social media roles.
- Nearly 42 percent of social media vacancies are senior level, and about 36% are at entry level. With growing awareness of importance of Social media for brands, Social media roles are expected to be on rise in future.
About DazeinfoDazeinfo is a leading technology, media and marketing Internet property which is focused on market intelligence, advisory services, strategic consulting and communication design for information technology. We specialize in Smartphone, Social Media, Internet and the Gaming Industry.Dazeinfo helps IT professionals, business executives and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on innovative yet effective technology adoptions and business strategies. For more than 2 years, Dazeinfo has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- facebook android report Google+ samsung social media india Apple apple. twitter Microsoft infographic study iOS IPhone IPad Nokia Smartphone linkedin mobile Blackberry Tablet Video RIM Finance US Internet marketing Amazon revenue windows phone Windows 8 iPhone 5 Kindle fire htc Google china youtube social news iPad Mini